Enter once or enter a hundred times through your Instagram account.
Using a specific hashtag will give you that many more chances to win.
Seven categories, each with a random draw. The winner of each random draw will receive a voucher for $35 to be used at Wharf Rat Rally Headquarters. No cash value.
After the Rally, each category will be judged and the winner from each category will receive $25 in cash (or cheque) and a food voucher for 2020 courtesy of the Fundy Restaurant and the Dockside Restaurant.
The overall winner will receive a cash prize of $50 plus a one-night stay for two at Digby Pines including breakfast, to be redeemed before June 2020.
Categories and their hashtags:
- LTC Facility visits (hashtag #WRR2019LTC)
- Crowds of bikes and crowds of people (hashtag #WRR2019Crowds)
- Custom builders’ bikes and individual bikes on the street (hashtag #WRR2019Bikes)
- Vendors and Volunteers(hashtag #WRR2019Vendors and #WRR2019Volunteers)
- Contests, demo rides and Precision Drill Team (hashtag #WRR2019Conests, #WRR2019Demo and #WRR2019Drillteam)
- Anything on the Digby Centre Stage, Rat Rod’s or the Promenade Deck (#WRR2019Stage)
- Stunt show and Cool Moves BMX show (hashtag #WRR2019Stunts)
Random category draws
- Saturday at 5pm: categories 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Sunday at 8pm: categories 5, 6 and 7
Random draw winners do not need to be onsite to win, but shipping of merchandise will be at the expense of the winner.
There will be signs around town, reminding you of the category hashtags.
Thank you to our sponsors:
** By entering this contest, photographers give the Wharf Rat Rally permission to use the submitted photos in future marketing and promotional materials with no compensation whatsoever at any time in perpetuity. The Wharf Rat Rally will endeavour to properly credit photographers in those materials.